The guide is also available in a video tutorial.
Once you have a website, you can add a Google Map to one of your pages. To do this, you need to get some code from Google:
- Go to Google Maps Australia: http://maps.google.com.au/
- Type the address you want into the search bar and hit the search button.
- Check that the map is showing the correct location.
- In the top right hand corner, click on the 'Link' icon
- Under where it says "Paste HTML to embed in website", select and copy the code.
- Go to the page on your website where you want the Google map to appear, and paste in the code. Note that you must be in Code View for this to work. If your website uses Light N Easy CMS you can get to the code view by clicking on the 'Source' button in the top left corner of the editor.
- After you've pasted the code into the code view of the editor, save the page and your Google Map will show up.